In order to make our service to you exceptional, we have implemented certain policies that allow us to be best productive, on your behalf, while creating the products you need.
This information is updated as frequently as possible to ensure we are continuing to be transparent and forthcoming with each customer that we serve.
1. If there is a problem with your order, additional information needed in order to complete it, or missing information, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED. Please make sure that the information you supply us with at check out is accurate and up-to-date. If we contact you by phone, we typically leave a text message and a voicemail.
2. We do not offer any refunds. If you receive items that are incorrect, damaged, or missing, please contact us at email@example.com with a receipt and a detailed explanation of what happened. Upon review from our team, you'll be contacted to inform you if you'll receive a partial refund, discount on future orders, or other decisions.
3. Print orders must be paid for IN FULL, prior to work beginning. If your print order, or requested work, is not paid for, you'll be contacted immediately. Please keep in mind, delays in payment can cause delays in our turn around time, or anticipated completion date.
4. We DO NOT offer same day printing or 24-48 Hour Printing. At this time, that is a service we choose to no longer offer. We have no immediate plans to return to this feature at this time. Our turn around times are stated on our catalog page for each product. Rush Orders can guarantee the order being completed as 96 Hours.
5. We do NOT tolerate harassment regarding orders. Please take note of the turn around time on each of our products. We do not allow harassing phone calls, emails, or any correspondence, regarding orders or the status of orders. If there are any delays or problems, you'll be contacted immediately.
6. Please make sure when you upload files when checking out to ensure your files have at least a half inch of bleed, to prevent designs from being trimmed in production.